Conflict Management Styles
Start Time: 10:00 AM
End Time: 11:30 AM
Location: Memorial Student Center, Oakwood Room
The registration period has closed for this event.
While everyone has conflict in their lives, many would just as soon avoid it. Take the step to better manage and grow from conflict situations.
- Recognizing the most common types of workplace conflicts
- Assessing personal styles for conflict management
- Determining the best style for use in conflict situations
- Identifying chronic conflict situations
- How to listen and what to say to avoid conflict