New PI Training - Financial Compliance
| Date: Thursday, November 15, 2012
|| Time: 8:15 AM - 11:30 AM
| Location: Brinkhous-Bullitt Building, Room 219
| Seats available: 29
|| Register/Cancel by: 11/15/2012 8:30 AM
In collaboration with the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, Research Compliance Program, and NC TraCS, the Center for Faculty Excellence (CFE) is offering the New PI Training Series, comprised of different modules to educate investigators on being a Principal Investigator on sponsored projects at UNC-CH. The Financial Compliance module focuses on pre-award, post-award, and close-out financial management of grants.
Breakfast will be served.
For more information please contact the CFE's Research Coordinator Sohini Sengupta at email@example.com or (919) 966-1741.
- Robin Cyr, Associate Vice Chancellor for Research, Office of Sponsored Research (OSR)
- Phyllis Daugherty, Director of Training and Development, OSR
- Vanessa Peoples, Director of Financial Reporting & Cash Management. OSR
- This workshop is for faculty and post-docs only.
- An Onyen is required for registration. If you do not have one, please contact the Center for Faculty Excellence at 919.966.1289 to be added to the registration list.
Return to the CFE Workshop and Event Schedule