Mentoring Series - Lessons Learned From Mentors and Mentees
| Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2012
|| Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
| Location: Bondurant Hall, Room 2020
| Seats available: 8
|| Register/Cancel by: 9/26/2012 3:15 PM
Co-sponsored by the Center for Faculty Excellence (CFE) and NC TraCS, the Mentoring Series will be comprised of 1-hour seminars on different topics related to mentoring junior faculty and postdocs to become independent researchers. The panelists will share their experiences about the mentor/mentee relationship.
For more information, please contact Sohini Sengupta, CFE Research Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Delesha Carpenter, Research Assistant Professor, Division of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- Christopher Dekaney, Assistant Professor, Division of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Surgery
- Clara Lee, Associate Professor, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery
- Michael Pignone, Professor of Medicine and Chief of the Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine
- Betsy Sleath, Professor and Chair of the Division of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- Peter Ubel, Professor of Marketing, Fuqua School of Business, and Professor of Public Policy, Sanford School of Public Policy, Duke University
- This event is for faculty and postdocs only.
- An Onyen is required for registration. If you do not have one, please contact the Center for Faculty Excellence at 919.966.1289 to be added to the registration list.
Return to the CFE Workshop and Event Schedule