|Date: Monday, October 14, 2013
|Time: 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
||Seats available: 5
|Location: Saunders Hall, Room 322
||Register/Cancel by: 10/13/2013 4:00 PM
Are you using Sakai's Gradebook to store and calculate student grades?
Join us as we examine the Gradebook! Topics include:
- Overview of the Gradebook
- Overview of grading in other tools
- What do students see in the Gradebook
- Making sure grades have been uploaded correctly
- Editing entries and modifying grades
- Understanding the advantages of the Gradebook and limitations
- Calculating a student's final grade in preparation for ConnectCarolina
Note that this workshop is with Morgon in the Saunders Hall, rm 322. Computer workstations will be available for your use.
Return to ITS Current Schedule