NSF Postdoctoral Fellowship Workshop
| Date: Thursday, April 18, 2013 || Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM|
| Location: Wilson Library, Pleasants Family Assembly Room|| |
| Seats available: 20 || Register/Cancel by: 4/18/2013 12:15 PM (ET)|
The NSF Postdoctoral Fellowships are training opportunities for both graduate students and postdocs. The workshop will introduce participants to the different types of training opportunities for this NSF-wide fellowship program; and present on grantsmanship, submission requirements, and the review process. Co-sponsored by the Center for Faculty Excellence, the Graduate School, Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, Office of Sponsored Research, and SOM's Training Initiatives in Biomedical and Biological Sciences (TIBBS).
Lunch will be served. Please note that we cannot guarantee lunch for those that register less than 24 hours before the workshop.
For more information please contact Sohini Sengupta, CFE Research Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Martha Martin, Contracts and Grants Specialist, Office of Sponsored Research
- Sohini Sengupta, Research Coordinator, Center for Faculty Excellence
- Erin Mordecai, 2013 NSF Posdoctoral Fellow in Biology
- Charles Mitchell, Associate Professor, Department of Biology (mentor to Dr. Mordecai)
- This workshop is for postdocs and graduate students only.
- An Onyen is required for registration. If you do not have one, please contact the Center for Faculty Excellence at 919.966.1289 to be added to the registration list.
Return to the CFE Workshop and Event Schedule