Drop in for Sakai Help at the UL
|Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2014|
|Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Seats available: 17|
|Location: House Undergraduate Library, Room 124||Register/Cancel by: 4/29/2014 5:00 PM|
Have last-minute Sakai questions before the semester ends? Need help setting up your Summer course site? Drop in any time at your convenience and get quick help from the Sakai experts! Be sure to register for the event to ensure that a consultant will be available to meet with you. We'll be there from 10am till noon!
Get help on:
- Setting up your Gradebook
- Entering and finalizing grades
- Returning student course work in Assignments
- Viewing stats on students for the course
- Creating Summer course sites
- And much more!
Note: Computer workstations will be available for your use.
Return to ITS Current Schedule