Bullying in the Workplace
This thirty minute course explores ways how Kent State faculty and staff can recognize and effectively prevent workplace bullying.
After this course, you'll know:
- What is bullying in the workplace ?
- How employees are negatively affected by bullying?
- Why bullying generally does not violate the law?
- Why bullying should always violate company policy?
- What are steps to prevent bullying?
- Why employees should respect themselves and others?
If you wish access to this course or have questions, please contact HR Training and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-2100.
Special Accommodation Request:
Kent State University is committed to making activities as accessible as possible to all persons. If you need accommodation, contact Human Resources at 330-672-2901 or email@example.com.