Bullying in the Workplace - Manager Version - How to Recognize It and How to Stop It
Click Here To Access This Course (see below for some tips on logging in and registering)
In this online course you will learn about the subtle and sometimes not so subtle form of violence called bullying. More specifically by the time you are through, you will be able to:
- Identify bullying behaviors
- Distinguish between performance management and bullying
- Explain the effect bullying has on the workplace
- Select an appropriate strategy for dealing with a bully
- State the consequences of bullying another employee
- Select a course of action to prevent workplace bullying or respond to a concern about workplace bullying
For questions regarding this online training, contact HR Training and Development at 330-672-2100.
This university online course was created with our partner Design a Course. Taking it will require that you create an account to access this information. There is no charge and it's quick and easy and you only need to do it once! Just click the link above to access the login page. Click here for a short reference guide on how to set up your account!
Special Accommodation Request:
Kent State University is committed to making activities as accessible as possible to all persons. If you need accommodation, contact Human Resources at 330-672-2901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.