Preventing Workplace Violence
Click Here To Access This Course (see below for some tips on logging in and registering)
This online workshop clarifies the nature and scope of workplace violence and identifies some best practices in preventing and identifying it. Participants will gain an understanding of early warning signs and how to effectively respond in a violent situation.
- Understand the importance of workplace violence training
- Identify potential risk factors
- Demonstrate the ability to appropriately respond to potential workplace violence
- Explain the importance of documentation in providing an accurate account of behavior
- Identify best practices in recruiting and retaining top performers
- Identify available resources
This university online course was created with our partner Design a Course. Taking it will require that you create an account to access this information. There is no charge and it's quick and easy and you only need to do it once! Just click the link above to access the login page. Click here for a short reference guide on how to set up your account!
For questions regarding this online training, contact HR Training and Development at 330-672-2100.
Kent State University is committed to making its programs and activities accessible to those individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact Amy Quillin, Student Accessibility Services, at 330-672-3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.