Date(s): 7/25/2022, 7/26/2022, 7/27/2022, 7/28/2022
Registration open through 7/20/2022 11:59 PM EST
43 seats currently available.
Lunch is on your own. It is not included.
A hands-on, personalized session that provides an understanding of IMSE's enhanced Orton-Gillingham method and the tools necessary to apply it in the classroom. After participating in this training, teachers will be better able to assess, evaluate and teach children how to read, write, and spell proficiently.
Teachers will receive training with respect to:
1. Phonemic awareness
2. Multi-sensory strategies for reading, writing, and spelling
3. Syllabication patterns for encoding / decoding
4. Multi-sensory techniques for irregular words
5. Student assessment techniques
6. Guidelines for weekly lesson plans
7. Asynchronous fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension
IMSE Comprehensive Orton-Gillingham Plus (IMSE)