Identify how blended learning can be used to personalize learning in a K5 environment. Participants will enhance a unit they are already teaching by blending digital tools and face to face instruction in an elementary K5 classroom.
- Analyze how to implement blended learning in their classroom instruction
- Understand the need for creating a blended learning environment in their classrooms
- Intentionally design lesson components best suited for digital and facetoface instruction
- Learn how to utilize blended learning with whatever amount of technology available
- Create formative assessments
- Learn the usefulness of a PLN
Note: This course is aligned with the School Improvement Framework