Prepare to increase your “Googleyness” with this 2-day bootcamp that will prepare participants for the Google Certified Educator Level I exam. Attendees will dig deep within the more well-known Google Apps such as Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms. They also will learn about the hidden gems of Google such as Groups, Add-ons, Chrome, YouTube, and more!
Bootcamp participants will:
· Attend both days of intense training with a certified Google trainer;
· Complete tasks assigned by the presenter between workshop dates;
· Learn about the Level I test...review of test, availability, cost; and
· Gain knowledge and self-confidence as they navigate through the G Suite for Education toolbox.
Kyle Kline is the Math Curriculum and Technology Integration Specialist at Delphi Community Jr.-Sr. High School. He is a member of the EdTech Heroes and loves everything there is about education technology, including drones, 360 cameras, Google Cardboard, and Twitter.
Bill Shidler is the Interim Principal and Elementary Technology Director at Delphi Community Elementary School. He is a Google Trainer and lead advocate for increasing student engagement in the classroom as well as implementing 21st Century Tools in the classroom.
Date: April 4 & 5, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM (lunch on your own)
Cost: $160.00 - members / $320 - non-members *includes both days
Location: Wabash Valley Education Center
Registration open through 4/1/2018 11:45 PM EST
WVEC CANCELLATION POLICY:
* Registrants who notify WVEC of their cancellation on or before the registration deadline date will not be required to pay the registration fee.
* Registrants who cancel after the registration deadline but before the workshop date or call to cancel on the day of the workshop will pay 50% of the registration fee.
* Registrants who neglect to call or notify the WVEC of their cancellation will be responsible for paying the full fee.
* On official school corporation weather-related cancellation days, registrants will not be required to pay registration fees.
*Cost of all workshops are based on membership in an Indiana ESC. Any registrants who are not members of an ESC in the state of Indiana will be required to pay the non-member fee of twice the amount of the workshop cost.