Participants of this training will:
1. Understand effective use of rubrics
2. Gain a better understanding of effective teaching practices which lead to student achievement
3. Understand long and short classroom observations and providing effective feedback to teachers
4. Develop common evaluation language
5. Explore professional development opportunities to help teachers grow in specific areas
Date: August 1 & August 2, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM each day
Cost: $220.00 (lunch will be provided)
Location: Wabash Valley Education Center
Registration open through 7/26/2017 11:59 PM EST
WVEC CANCELLATION POLICY:
* Registrants who notify WVEC of their cancellation on or before the registration deadline date will not be required to pay the registration fee.
* Registrants who cancel after the registration deadline but before the workshop date or call to cancel on the day of the workshop will pay 50% of the registration fee.
* Registrants who neglect to call or notify the WVEC of their cancellation will be responsible for paying the full fee.
* On official school corporation weather-related cancellation days, registrants will not be required to pay registration fees.
*Cost of all workshops are based on membership in an Indiana ESC. Any registrants who are not members of an ESC in the state of Indiana will be required to pay the non-member fee of twice the amount of the workshop cost.