These curricular meetings are designed to support the Instructional Leaders in the WVEC member districts and schools.
Each meeting will include:
• A mini PD Train the Trainer session that includes access to all materials so coaches can use for PD in their buildings.
• Receive a professional resource. This could include, but is not limited to ASCD publications and/or other professional books and magazines/articles.
• Time to network and discuss critical issues that you, as an Instructional Leader are facing.
• Content for meetings will be determined by the group to meet the needs of all.
Dates of all 4 sessions: September 7, November 9, January 18, and April 12.
Date: Thursday, September 7, 2017
Time: 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM (lunch will be provided)
Location: Wabash Valley Education Center
Registration open through 8/28/2017 9:00 AM EST
|18 people are registered for this event. |
Click here to see everyone attending this event.
WVEC CANCELLATION POLICY:
* Registrants who notify WVEC of their cancellation on or before the registration deadline date will not be required to pay the registration fee.
* Registrants who cancel after the registration deadline but before the workshop date or call to cancel on the day of the workshop will pay 50% of the registration fee.
* Registrants who neglect to call or notify the WVEC of their cancellation will be responsible for paying the full fee.
* On official school corporation weather-related cancellation days, registrants will not be required to pay registration fees.
*Cost of all workshops are based on membership in an Indiana ESC. Any registrants who are not members of an ESC in the state of Indiana will be required to pay the non-member fee of twice the amount of the workshop cost.