These curricular meetings are designed to support the Instructional Leaders in the WVEC member districts and schools.
Each meeting will include:
• Receive a professional resource. This could include, but is not limited to ASCD publications and/or other professional books and magazines/articles.
• Time to network and discuss critical issues that you, as an Instructional Leader are facing.
• Content for the morning session of the meeting will be determined by the group to meet the needs of all.
• Training and practice for how to implement the IMPACT CYCLE, a model for instructional coaching, will be the focus in the afternoon.
Tami has had extensive experience working with English Learners as an Instructional Assistant, Classroom Teacher, Principal, and most currently as the Coordinator of a large Title III Consortium within Indiana. She is well versed in planning, instruction, and assessment for ELs. She currently serves as the Director of Professional Learning for WVEC.
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Time: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM (lunch on your own)
Location: Wabash Valley Education Center
Cost: $45.00/member or $90/non-member*
*Cost of all workshops are based on membership in an Indiana ESC. Any registrants who are not members of an ESC in the state of Indiana will be required to pay the non-member fee of twice the amount of the workshop cost.
**See cancellation policy below
WVEC CANCELLATION POLICY:
* Registrants who notify WVEC of their cancellation on or before the registration deadline date will not be required to pay the registration fee.
* Registrants who cancel after the registration deadline but before the workshop date or call to cancel on the day of the workshop will pay 50% of the registration fee.
* Registrants who neglect to call or notify the WVEC of their cancellation will be responsible for paying the full fee.
* On official school corporation weather-related cancellation days, registrants will not be required to pay registration fees.
Registration open through 4/14/2019 11:45 PM EST