Spend the day discussing the new iLearn blueprints and how they impact classroom instruction. Important details about new iLearn assessments will be shared including:
• A deep dive into the iLearn Instructional Blueprints and item specifications
• Information on the new performance tasks that will be a part of the assessment
• Sample problems and an opportunity to see a sample test format
• Tech related information for iLearn
• Time to network with other professionals and plan for your next steps!
This workshop will be held at Hobart High School in Hobart, IN. You will enter through Door 1 and will meet in the Board Room.
ALL TIMES FOR THIS WORKSHOP ARE CENTRAL TIME.
Tami has had extensive experience working with English Learners as an Instructional Assistant, Classroom Teacher, Principal, and most currently as the Coordinator of a large Title III Consortium within Indiana. She is well versed in planning, instruction, and assessment for ELs. She currently serves as the Director of Professional Learning for WVEC.
Date: Thursday, September 6, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM CT (lunch on your own)
Location: Hobart High School - Board Room
Cost: $90.00/member or $180/non-member*
*Cost of all workshops are based on membership in an Indiana ESC. Any registrants who are not members of an ESC in the state of Indiana will be required to pay the non-member fee of twice the amount of the workshop cost.
**See cancellation policy below
WVEC CANCELLATION POLICY:
* Registrants who notify WVEC of their cancellation on or before the registration deadline date will not be required to pay the registration fee.
* Registrants who cancel after the registration deadline but before the workshop date or call to cancel on the day of the workshop will pay 50% of the registration fee.
* Registrants who neglect to call or notify the WVEC of their cancellation will be responsible for paying the full fee.
* On official school corporation weather-related cancellation days, registrants will not be required to pay registration fees.
Registration open through 9/4/2018 11:45 PM EST
|10 people are registered for this event. |
Click here to see everyone attending this event.