This E-Series designed for beginning teachers (and veteran who want a refresher)! Each webinar focuses on a different critical aspect of 21st century teaching. Topics for webinars are:
• Classroom Management
• Student Engagement and Motivation
• Purposeful Planning
• DOK and Critical Thinking
• Quality Questioning to Enhance Student Achievement
• Formative Assessments
• Engaging Parents
• All the tough stuff you didn’t learn in college!
Join us for these lively one hour after school webinars! Webinars will be recorded in case you are not able to join live.
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Time: 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Location: Online Webinar
Registration open through 1/15/2018 11:59 PM EST
WVEC CANCELLATION POLICY:
* Registrants who notify WVEC of their cancellation on or before the registration deadline date will not be required to pay the registration fee.
* Registrants who cancel after the registration deadline but before the workshop date or call to cancel on the day of the workshop will pay 50% of the registration fee.
* Registrants who neglect to call or notify the WVEC of their cancellation will be responsible for paying the full fee.
* On official school corporation weather-related cancellation days, registrants will not be required to pay registration fees.
*Cost of all workshops are based on membership in an Indiana ESC. Any registrants who are not members of an ESC in the state of Indiana will be required to pay the non-member fee of twice the amount of the workshop cost.