Come join us for a day of digging into the new iLearn resources and sample items. This hands-on day of learning will include:
• A brief background of why the test is changing and how it is different from ISTEP
• Information regarding timelines for testing, scoring and reporting
• A Discussion of the major changes between ISTEP and iLearn
• Learn how to use the NEW iLearn BLUEPRINTS for instructional purposes
• Learn how to utilize the NEW ITEM SPECIFICATIONS for instructional purposes
• Access sample items and resources for similar types of problems for student practice
• Review and identify what makes a quality DOK 1, 2 and 3 item
• how the new assessment will impact your curriculum maps, pacing guides and instruction
• Share ideas and resources with other similar educators
This workshop will be held at Hobart High School in Hobart, IN. You will enter through Door 1 and will meet in the Board Room.
ALL TIMES FOR THIS WORKSHOP ARE CENTRAL TIME!
Susan Ottinger is a former principal of Granville Wells Elementary School in the Western Boone School District.
Date: Thursday, September 20, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM CT (lunch on your own)
Location: Hobart High School
Cost: $90.00/member or $180/non-member*
*Cost of all workshops are based on membership in an Indiana ESC. Any registrants who are not members of an ESC in the state of Indiana will be required to pay the non-member fee of twice the amount of the workshop cost.
**See cancellation policy below
WVEC CANCELLATION POLICY:
* Registrants who notify WVEC of their cancellation on or before the registration deadline date will not be required to pay the registration fee.
* Registrants who cancel after the registration deadline but before the workshop date or call to cancel on the day of the workshop will pay 50% of the registration fee.
* Registrants who neglect to call or notify the WVEC of their cancellation will be responsible for paying the full fee.
* On official school corporation weather-related cancellation days, registrants will not be required to pay registration fees.
Registration open through 9/16/2018 11:45 PM EST
|47 people are registered for this event. |
Click here to see everyone attending this event.