Course Start Date: Monday, March 23, 2020
Course End Date: Monday, April 27, 2020
Cost: $250.00 This is the total amount and covers all Cornell fees including materials.
Credit: 1 semester hour of Drake Continuing Education & Professional Development Graduate credit.
Registration Deadline: 3/23/2020
Click Here to Register:
Discover how citizen science and student-driven investigations meet Next Generation Science Standards and support student learning.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Explain the benefits of teaching with citizen science and inquiry;
• Identify the science practices developed through citizen science and inquiry;
• Describe the complexity of the science process;
• Support students in developing their own investigations;
• Create an implementation plan for using citizen science and science investigations with students.
If it is necessary to withdraw from this course before the start date, a $50 non-refundable processing fee will be assessed. No refunds will be given after the start date. To request withdrawal or a refund please send a written request to email@example.com.