The Conference Program is now available! Click on the program link for additional details regarding the summer institute and session descriptions.
View the conference schedule.
Breakout sessions focusing on literacy, math, communication, and general interest topics, including:
- Improving Classroom Culture to Improve Student Learning & Engagement
- Communication is Needed to Build Relationships
- Math Instruction that Works
- How Technology Supports Student Learning
- Personal Curriculum: Individualizing the Rigor and Relevance of the Michigan Merit Curriculum for ALL Student
Full Day Workshops:
- Accessible Materials Made Right (Pre-approval Required)
- Foundations of Math: Teaching Students with Significant Disabilities (2 Day-Preview)
- Let's Expand Your Toolbox: Instructional Strategies that Support AAC & Language Implementation Across the Day
- Making it better, together! Supporting and Strengthening Instructional Practices through Coaching
- PODD - Pragmatic Organization Dynamic Display 2-Day Introductory Course
- Powering English Language Arts and Math and Standards for Every Student
- The Journey to Assistive Technology Success: From Consideration to Implementation