- VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, CHECKS, and CASH are the ONLY accepted payment, and are accepted onsite.
- No Purchase Orders or any other payment methods are authorized.
- Check payment information can be found in the confirmation email received after registration.
- Individuals paying the student rate may be required to present proof of student status.
- Once registration information has been submitted, changes cannot be made manually to the application. Should you need to make a change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All cancellation requests must be received in writing by Friday, August 17, 2018. No refunds will be made after this date. Any cancellations prior to this date will be refunded in full, minus a $75 processing fee. Send written cancellation requests via email to email@example.com. Please note that in the event of a cancellation, any expenses incurred by the registrant, such as travel, will not be reimbursed.
Hotel Location, Rates, and Availability
Hilton Portland Downtown
921 SW SIXTH AVENUE
PORTLAND, OREGON, 97204, USA
Book via phone: 1-800-445-8667 Group Code PRA
Book Via Website
A block of rooms have been reserved for a discounted rate of $209.00 per night plus applicable tax, for single/double occupancy. Reservations can be made now through Aug. 3, 2018 at 5 p.m. CST or until the block is sold out, which ever comes first. The hotel will determine whether it can accept reservations on a space and rate available basis at the CityMatCH group rate after Aug. 3, 2018. For federal employees only, there is a federal per diem hotel rate available. Contact Maureen Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Maureen T. Fitzgerald, MPA
Conference Mobile App
The conference mobile app will be the primary conference navigation tool. Login credentials will be generated and emailed to registered participants beginning in mid-June 2018—and weekly thereafter to new registrants.