Early Bird Rates
On or before Aug. 18, 2017
Aug. 19 - Sept. 11, 2017
After Sept. 12, 2017
|CityMatCH & Healthy Start Members
- ** Individuals paying the student rate may be required to present proof of student status.
- VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, CHECKS, and CASH ONLY are accepted for payment, and are accepted on-site.
- No Purchase Orders or any other payment method are authorized.
- Check payment information can be found in the confirmation email received after registration.
- Once registration information has been submitted, changes cannot be made manually to the application. Should you need to make a change, please contact Janet Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name tags will be printed on September 11, 2017. Name tags for registrations received after this date will be printed on-site.
- There are NO one-day rates.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing by Tuesday, August 15, 2017. No refunds will be made after this date. Any cancellations prior to this date will be refunded in full, minus a $50 processing fee. Friends of CityMatCH Dinner tickets will not be refunded.
- Please note that in the event of a cancellation, any expenses incurred by the registrant, such as travel, will not be reimbursed.
- Send written cancellation requests via email to email@example.com.
Gaylord Opryland & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive - Nashville, Tennessee 37214
Room reservations can be made at the conference group rate of $199, plus tax and charges, Sept. 15-20, subject to availability. Reservations can be made now through Aug. 23, 2017 at 5 p.m. CST or until the block is sold out, which ever comes first. The hotel will determine whether it can accept reservations on a space and rate available basis at the CityMatCH group rate after Aug. 23.
Make a reservation by clicking this link. Federal employees contact Maureen Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to making a reservation.
Friends of CityMatCH Dinner
The Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum
401 Gay Street, Nashville, TN 37219
Monday, Sept. 18, 2017
6 to 9 PM
$45.00 per ticket
A ticket includes admission to the Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum, dinner and transportation. Dinner will be catered by Jim'N Nick's Community BBQ. The menu includes sliced brisket (GF), hand pulled chicken (GF), homemade Mac'N cheese, Bar-B-Q baked beans, creamy coleslaw, along with famous cheese biscuits. NOTE: Vegetarian options are available by request only. Please contact Stephani Tyrance about dietary restrictions.
The Musicians Hall of Fame is a premiere Nashville attraction and the one and only museum in the world that honors the talented musicians who actually played on the greatest recordings of all time. Some like Jimi Hendrix are well known, while others like L.A session drummer Hal Blaine are not as well known to the public, but have played on hundreds of hit records from Elvis, Frank and Nancy Sinatra,The Byrds, The Mamas and The Papas and The Beach Boys, just to name a very few. The Musicians Hall Of Fame And Museum has on exhibit the very instruments that these musicians used to record many of these classic hits.
For questions or assistance with registration, please contact: