This course is for those individuals who have completed the American Heart Association Heartcode BLS eLearning course Part 1 and require skills practice and testing for certification.
BLS skills check-off times vary as each individual is scheduled separately. Available times typically are from Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4pm.
To schedule a BLS skill check-off time:
1. Click the registration button below.
2. Either log in to your existing Professional Development account or create an account.
3. Pay the $47 fee online at the payment screen.
4. Once we receive confirmation that you have paid, we will contact you within 48 business hours to arrange a time that fits your schedule.
**The online Heartcode BLS American Heart Association Course must be completed before the BLS skills check off can be purchased and scheduled.
You can locate the online course here.
* The feel for the BLS skills check-off will increase to $47.00 as of 1-1-2019*
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
Nebraska Methodist College Alumni Center
515 North 87th Street
Omaha, NE 68114
Click here for directions