Documents to prepare for application
Please make sure the filename of your attachments have your full name and item description example: JohnSmithResume.pdf NO SPACES AND NO SYMBOLS
- Resume, vita and/or narrative describing dance training, performance, and choreography experience (if any)
- .pdf file preferred, .doc and .docx also accepted
- No larger than 100MB
- Online link to video of you in performance or excerpt from a recently choreographed work
- YouTube link preferred
- 2-3 mins max in length
- If the video is password protected, please provide the password
- Video not required to be professionally filmed
- Please be prepared to provide a 2-3 sentence answer to the following question: What do you hope to take away from this workshop?
You will be required to pay a $60 application fee at the time of applying. We accept all major credit cards and online checks
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Once you start your application, you will need to complete it in its entirety. The system will not allow you to make changes once the application has been submitted. If you close the browser you will lose all your information.
To start your application click on the link below.