Click here to open AgileInstructMentHandoutUpdate.pdf
Agile Instructor Mentoring Program
Start Time: 3:35 PM
End Time: 4:30 PM
The registration period has closed for this event.
Instructors with 1 or more years of experience, and who are interested in balancing/reinvigorating their teaching, service, and research requirements of their jobs, are invited to join this sharing community led by Professor Urs Haltinner. The goals of the program for those who are willing to share their experience and expertise are to:
- Develop a larger professional support network, both on and off campus.
- Identify and articulate your personal goals(stories) for professional development.
- Utilize strategies to effectively achieve self-identified goals related to teaching, service and research
- Use a variety of mentor-mentee strategies to achieve self-identified goals.
Required Meeting Times: 3:35 - 4:30 PM Click here to open AgileInstructMentHandoutUpdate.pdf
- September 14 - you may register up until September 15
- October 12
- November 9
- December 7
- January 11/18: – Possible workshop during professional development week
- February 8
- March 8
- April 5
- May 3
- May 17 – May be moved earlier in the semester