Fall 2014 VCU School of Dentistry Dental Conference
|Laurie C. Carter, DDS, PhD||Leonard F. Tau, DMD||Perry E. Jones, DDS, MAGD||Sandy Baird, MBA||Shirley Gutkowski, RDH, BSDH||Joan M. Pellegrini, RDH, MS, PhD||Tammy K. Swecker, BSDH, MEd||Lori Turner, CDA, BS|
Date:Saturday, September 27, 2014
Audience: Dental Assistants, Dental Hygienists, Dentists, Office Staff, Practice Owners
Location:VCU School of Dentistry - Perkinson Building, 1101 E. Leigh Street
Richmond, VA 23298
Map to Event:[Click here for directions]
Course Information: Click here to open Conference Course Brochure.
8 AM Session
• Dental Radiation Safety Certification Course (4 hrs) - Dr. Laurie Carter
• Dentist/Boss/Leader Conundrum - Creating a Cohesive Team (1.5 hrs) - Ms. Sandy Baird
• The Tao of 21st Century Marketing (4 hrs) - Dr. Leonard Tau
• Domestic Violence: Recognition and Resources for the Dental Professional (2 hours) - Dr. Joan Pellegrini
10 AM Session
• Meat and Potatoes of Dental Hygiene Practice: Polishing & Scaling Advancements Workshop (4 hrs) - Ms. Shirley Gutkowski
1 PM Session
• Advancing Your Dental Practice (3 hrs) - Dr. Perry Jones and Ms. Lori Turner ***This is a change.***
• 256 Shades of Grey: The Greatest Hits in Radiographic Pathology of the Jaws (2 hours) - Dr. Laurie Carter
• Documentation Essentials: 'If You Didn't Write It, It Didn't Happen!' (3 hours) - Ms. Tammy Swecker
• Embezzlement in the Dental Office (1.5 hours) - Ms. Sandy Baird
Last day of early registration is September 6th. Register for both a morning and afternoon course and lunch is free!
Registration Ends: 9/26/2014 8:00 PM
VCU School of Dentistry is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. VCU School of Dentistry designates this activity for a total of 24.00 continuing education credits.