Come join KiDSCOR on Wednesday nights!
Elementary students will love our Wednesday night program created just for them called ZONE/Z45. Kids will come together and make new friends and grow in their love and understanding of Jesus through worship, games, and snacks.
ZONE/Z45 kicks off in 2020 on Wednesday, January 8th from 6:15-7:45! We will divide the students into three distinct age groups based on grade, K-1, 2-3, and 4-5. Each group will be custom designed for its' age group and offer unique experiences for the kids.
We are offering a family meal each week before ZONE/Z45. Join us at 5:30pm in The Foundry. Cost is $5 per person and children in 5th grade and below eat free!!
There is no fee to come to ZONE/Z45 but we would love for you to register to help us with our planning. Children do not have to attend every week; just come when you are able! Feel free to invite a friend whenever you'd like!
When kids arrive for ZONE/Z45 they will check in using the computer check-in screens and then proceed to their designated areas. See the specifics for each group below.
· Kindergarten: Check-In & Check Out in Room B200
· 1st Grade: Check-In & Check Out in Room B233
· 2nd Grade: Check-In & Check Out in Room B209
· 3rd Grade: Check-in and Check-out Room B210
· 4th/5th: Check-in and Check-out Room B210 (see below for special instructions)
Z45 (4th and 5th graders)
Check In Room B206/Check Out is Self-Release
Z45 is ZONE just for upper elementary pre-teens (4th and 5th grades). Our nights together will include fun games, epic snacks, worship time, small group Bible Studies, and some fun field trips!
Volunteers – We can do more together!
We need volunteers to provide the safe, welcoming environment our elementary students deserve. Join us for the fun! If you are in middle school or older we can find a spot for you. Serve every week or specific dates, you pick. Here are some of the options.
- Check In/Check Out Leaders: Assist families and kiddos with getting their name tag stickers from the printers at check-in and be super friendly! Make sure everyone is in the right place. At check-out help us match up stickers as kiddos leave.
- Travel Guide Leaders: Lead your group to the correct stations during the evening using the provided schedule. Get to know the kids in your group and take part in a short prayer/connect activity with them during the night. All supplies and instructions will be provided.
- Station Leaders: Set-up, lead, and clean-up a snack, project, or game station with K-3rd graders. All supplies and activities are provided.
- 4th and 5th Small Group Facilitator: Lead a group of 4th and 5th graders (8-10 kiddos) through a 15-20 minute small group experience. All supplies and activities are provided.
- Not sure: No worries! We'll chat and find a good spot for you!