Predictable Healing Using PRP/PRF Blood Concentrates
Dr. Frank Caputo holds a certificate as an associate fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He received his dental education from Marquette University School of Dentistry. Dr. Caputo has acquired over 400 continuing education hours dedicated to implantology. He has been tested through the rigorous credentialing process within the AAID. He has presented on several dental implant treatment modalities across North America. Dr. Caputo maintains a full-time private practice dedicated to implantology and general dentistry in Cudahy, Wisconsin.
How, when, and why to use blood concentrates for enhanced healing, less complications, fewer compromised cases, and increased patient satisfaction. We will discuss current trends in bone grafting & membrane usage for predictable results. We will solidify your clinical evaluation skills and critical thinking abilities when approaching different types of cases.
At the conclusion of this course the participant should be able to:
- Understand the benefits and scientific rationale for the use of PRP/PRF.
- Learn an inexpensive, scientifically proven method to enhance patients' hard and soft tissue healing through the use of their own blood.
- Benefit from learning predictable planning methods for your upcoming implant cases to help manage patient expectations, even if you're not the implant surgeon.
- Understand different grafting materials for sockets, sinuses, and deficient ridges.
- Develop the skillset to know how, why, and when to place different grafting/membrane materials for different clinical scenarios.
- Learn to decrease post-operative complications with pharmacological strategies.
Registration Ends: 3/19/2018
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM