YOUTH SANCHIN-RYU KARATE for Kids ages 4-14
Sanchin-Ryu’s Karate for Kids!
For ages 4-14 (kindergarten-8th grade)
Our program combines two crucial courses into one, Sanchin-Ryu Karate & Self-Defense and Project: Secure Child (child safety).
• Students will be trained with proven, age-appropriate techniques that are necessary for kids to protect themselves from attackers.
• This program is set in a fun, yet structured, environment which will give your child a positive outlook on learning a martial art. We focus on healthy attitudes versus perfection!
• Participants will achieve great self confidence and leadership through the physical techniques, mental strategies, drills and exercises they are lead through.
• Instructors hold a ranking of at least 1st Degree Black Belt and maintain a continual (bi-monthly) certification to ensure the highest level of quality for their students.
• An ongoing course, where students have the opportunity to continue their education in the same location with no hidden fees!
Uniforms are available, but not required. Information provided upon registration.
LENGTH OF COURSE:
Monday: 6:00 - 6:45pm
6weeks: 5.25 Hours of Instruction
Instructor: Sanchin Ryu Staff
Cost: $20.00 (for each 6 week section)
Family Rate: 2 or more in the same household $40.00 (for each section)
First Class: January 22, 2018