Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - Thursday, September 17, 2020
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
The registration period has closed for this event.
Registration open through 9/7/2020 11:59 PM EST
***PLEASE BE ADVISED, IF WE DO NOT MEET THE NEEDED ENROLLMENT OF AT LEAST 4 STUDENTS, WE WILL NEED TO CANCEL THE CLASS. IN THE EVENT THIS HAPPENS, YOUR ENROLLMENT FEES WILL BE REFUNDED.
This course will explain how to administer the Progress Application Server for OpenEdge (PASOE).
You will learn how to create, configure, and run PASOE instances in a production environment.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Create and configure PASOE instances in a production environment.
- Deploy applications in PASOE
- Run a PASOE sample in a production environment.
- Implement the load distribution for PASOE
Day 1/ Day 2/ Day 3
- Understand the differences between PASOE and Classic OpenEdge AppServer
- Create new PASOE instances
- Manage PASOE
- Configure application-specific PASOE settings
- Configure OE Realm security
- Configure authentication with the Authentication Gateway
- PASOE monitoring and performance tuning
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) is a global leader in application development, empowering the digital transformation organizations need to create and sustain engaging user experiences in today's evolving marketplace. With offerings spanning web, mobile and data for on-premises and cloud environments, Progress powers startups and industry titans worldwide, promoting success one customer at a time. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com or 1-781-280-4000.
Registration is $950.00
This is an online Live Webinar delivered in three four-hour sessions.