Wednesday, February 28, 2018 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
The registration period has closed for this event.
Jeanine M. Sheppard ISBE Math/Science Content Specialist
Join Jeanine Sheppard, an ISBE Science Content Specialist, as she shares how to best support Science teachers with the 7 significant shift of the Illinois Learning Standards for Science. Targeted audience could also include: Curriculum Directors or Science Department Chairs. With the recently released PARCC test scores, Jeanine will also share information regarding:
* An Overview of the 7 significant shifts of the Illinois Learning Standards for Science
* Three Dimensional Learning - incorporating the Science and Engineering Practices
* Cross-cutting concepts, and Disciplinary core Ideas in daily learning
Phenomena Driven lesson-Inspiring students to ask questions and motivating them to seek answers through natural phenomena
* Selecting Curricular Materials
* Supporting our science teachers with these shifts.
Foundational Services: Hours - 1.5
Registration open through 2/28/2018 10:59 PM EST
|23 people are registered for this event. |
Click here to see everyone attending this event.
Registration is FREE for all to attend
Cancellations must be 48 hours in advance or your district may be charged.
ROE 50 Susan Sarfaty - 500000000000000
Presenter(s)Jeanine M. Sheppard