Date: 3/18/2019 - 3/19/2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Professional Development Hours: Units - 13
The LTC has partnered with Apple to host a two-day Apple Education Trainer cohort. Objectives and benefits for the cohort are:
- Enhance skills for creating a culture of learning.
- Expand personal skills in macOS or iOS device and Apple app use.
- Ensure an understanding of the Apple Teacher program and resources and can successfully use them to support educators in their member organizations.
• An understanding of the Apple approach to creating an open and constructive learning environment
• Intense coaching in the use of Apple apps and resources for teaching and
• Use of the Apple Education Trainer logo
Prior to attending, participants MUST complete and earn the eight badges for iPads on the Apple Teacher Learning Center site and submit a screenshot that includes name and all badges to Brian Bates (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, March 11, 2019.
Please bring an iPad with you both days.
Registration Fee: $250.00
Registration open through 3/15/2019 7:00 AM.
Willard Elementary School
1250 Ashland Ave, River Forest Il, 60305
Learning Technology Center
The Learning Technology Centers of Illinois assist the Illinois State Board of Education with statewide initiatives by supporting Illinois Regional Offices of Education and school districts with technical support and technology professional development.