- Mask and Gloves Required (Please Bring With You)
- 6 ft. Social Distancing
WHAT OUR EYES ARE NOT SEEINGHUMAN TRAFFICKING
Presented by Janet Miller, RDH, BS
The purpose of this program is to assist you in understanding what Human Trafficking is and identifying these victims. We, as a dental community, are being called upon to assist in eradicating this devastating crime.
* It's the law...Why us?
* Understanding the different types of Human Trafficking
* Identifying the Trafficker
* Identifying the Victim
* The business of Human Trafficking
* Myths and misinformation
* Procedures to report abuse