MADOW BROTHERS: How to Love Dentistry, Have Fun and Prosper!
Co-Sponsored by the Student Convention 2013
Dr. Richard Madow
Dr. David Madow
Dave and Rich have lectured to standing room only crowds in practically every major city in The United States and Canada. Known for their hilarious, spontaneous style and content packed programs, The Madow Brothers have taught over ten thousand dentists and team members how to enjoy their careers, super charge their practices, define and create their own personal success, and have more fun than ever before. The standing ovation they receive every time they speak proves that there is nothing like a Madow Brothers seminar!
Event Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
LOCATION: Ramada Plaza Hotel and Convention Center
9700 Bluegrass Parkway
Louisville, KY 40299
• One simple thing to add to your exams for better patient care AND increased practice income!
• Double your new patients instantly by getting them off the phone and into your appointment book!
• The latest trends in social media – get up to speed now and watch your practice explode!
• Ways to economically and efficiently “Grow Your Practice Locally.”
• How to avoid the “Deadliest Four Words In Dentistry” being said about you (and they are!)
• Important telephone skills – answer those difficult questions correctly every time!
• Ten “Incredible Practice Builders.” Easy and inexpensive ways to reach out to those in your community.
• The best referral idea in the history of dentistry!
• “Off The Wall” ideas for practice growth that you will NOT hear anywhere else!
• Do this simple thing and never run late again!
• How to give a painless injection every time!
• Simple ways to lower your overhead once and for all!
• Re-energize you entire team and get them to love your practice!
• How any office can achieve 100% treatment plan acceptance!
• Clinical updates in lasers, digital technology and more!
• Seven “Almost Free” ways to get and keep new patients!
• Performing treatment that was “slipping through the cracks.”
• A live demonstration that will leave you in shock, disbelief, and help you to schedule more new patients than ever before!
• A special ending – you’ve never seen anything like it at a dental seminar!!!
1) Every dentist and team member will gain the knowledge to increase productivity while enjoying their profession more than ever before.
2) Practices will learn how to increase new patient numbers significantly and serve their current patients better through increased treatment plan acceptance and better treatment options.
3) Attendees will learn how to incorporate new technology into their practices in marketing, social media and clinical procedures.
About The Madow Brothers
DR. RICHARD MADOW AND DR. DAVID MADOW
Starting back in 1989, Dr. Richard Madow and Dr. David Madow founded The Madow Group with the goal of helping their fellow dentists achieve success and happiness in their practices. Their publications, articles and blogs are some of the most popular in the dental profession and have spawned The Madow Brothers Audio Series and “Dental Powerhouse,” two of the top distance learning program in dentistry!
But they may be best known for their live presentations, including “How To Love Dentistry, Have Fun and Prosper,” “Social Media Marketing For Dentists,” and the most famous one of all, “TBSE” – a one of a kind two day seminar that has thousands of dental professionals from around the globe traveling to Las Vegas every fall for what the attendees have dubbed “The Best Seminar Ever.”
Rich and Dave have traveled the world, lecturing to standing room only crowds in practically every major city in The United States and Canada and beyond. Known for their hilarious, spontaneous style and content packed programs, they have taught over ten thousand dentists and team members how to enjoy their careers, super charge their practices, define and create their own personal success, and have more fun than ever before. There is nothing like spending a day with The Madow Brothers!
From live productions to helping other dentists market their practices to incredibly creative continuing education, The Madow Brothers have turned a two man “kitchen table” operation into an internationally recognized education and marketing company by stressing success, fun and personal fulfillment. Check them out at www.madow.com
Lecture: CEU(s) - 6
Education Method: Live Interactive Format
[Click here for directions]
On-Site Registration/Sign-in: 8:00 A.M. - 9:00 A.M.
Course: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Lunch Break: 12:15 P.M - 1:15 P.M.
||On-Line Registration by 2/4/2013 11:15 AM
||On-Site Registration after 2/4/2013 11:15 AM
|Hygienist/Auxiliary w/ Dentist
Register On-Line: (MasterCard, VISA, Check or Money Order)
****If paying by Check or Money Order, registration is not guaranteed until payment is received. Payment must be received no later than one week prior to the event date****
We reserve the right to cancel, modify date, revise course content, revise program faculty and activities. Pre-registered participants will be notified if a course is revised or cancelled, as warranted. In the event a course is cancelled, tuition will be refunded.
All registrations are subject to the ULSD Cancellation Policy.
This is a 'non-limited' attendance course.
ULSD must receive your written request for cancellation not later than two-weeks prior to course start date to process a refund. A $75 processing fee will be deducted from the refund. Course Registrants who are a 'NO-SHOW' forfeit course tuition.