Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
Want to grow in your faith?
Want to help others grow closer to Jesus and His Church?
BECOME AN RCIA SPONSOR!
Monday evenings, beginning September 11th
6:30 - 8:30 pm in Kenny Hall
Sacraments will be celebrated March 31, 2018
AS A SPONSOR:
- You would be a supportive friend for someone who has chosen to become a member of the Catholic Church.
- You would pray for your candidate to seek and follow God’s will.
- You DO NOT need to be an expert in Catholicism or be able to answer all the questions your candidate may have. Just be there to support them and encourage their questions. The Cathedral’s RCIA Team will be there to help.
Your own knowledge and faith will grow with theirs!
- Sponsors must be confirmed and in good standing with the Catholic Church.
- Sponsors are required to attend RCIA sessions.
- You do not have to be a parishioner at CTK to be a sponsor. (But must be a registered parishioner at another Catholic parish)
Contacts for questions or additional information: - Helen Young, firstname.lastname@example.org OR - Aimee McDonald –email@example.com