|Date: Friday, October 11, 2013|
|Time: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM||Seats available: 6|
|Location: House Undergraduate Library, Room 034||Register/Cancel by: 10/10/2013 4:00 PM (ET)|
Are you using Sakai's Gradebook to store and calculate student grades?
Join us as we examine the Gradebook! Topics include:
- Overview of the Gradebook
- What do students see in the Gradebook
- Making sure grades have been uploaded correctly
- Editing entries and modifying grades
- Understanding the advantages of the Gradebook and limitations
- Calculating a student's final grade in preparation for ConnectCarolina
Note that this workshop is with Morgon at the Undergrad Library in Room 34. Computer workstations will be available for your use.
Return to ITS Current Schedule