In collaboration with the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, Research Compliance Program, and NC TraCS, the Center for Faculty Excellence (CFE) is offering the New PI Training Series, comprised of different modules to educate investigators on being a Principal Investigator on sponsored projects at UNC-CH. This module will focus on good laboratory practices and what you need to know about setting up a lab at UNC-CH.
For more information, please contact Sohini Sengupta, CFE Research Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Catherine Brennan, Chemical Hygiene Officer, Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
- John Kagel, GLP Laboratory Director, Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- Mary Beth Koza, Director, EHS
- Jonathan Moore, Associate Radiation Safety Officer, EHS
- William Zamboni, Associate Professor, Eshelman School of Pharmacy; Director, UNC Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Bioanalytical Facility