Drop in for Sakai Help
|Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
|Time: 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
||Seats available: 8
|Location: Health Sciences Library, Room 329
||Register/Cancel by: 8/21/2019 3:30 PM
Have quick, last-minute Sakai questions for the start of the term? Need help setting up your course site? Drop in any time at your convenience and get quick help from the Sakai experts! Be sure to register for the event to ensure that a consultant will be available to meet with you. We'll be there from 2:30pm until 4pm!
Get help on:
- Creating your course site
- Uploading your syllabus and other course documents
- Setting up your Gradebook
- Creating assignments and assessments
- Setting up discussion boards
- And much more!
- This help session is intended for quick questions in Sakai. If you have more in-depth questions, please register for a Personal Consultation.
- Computer workstations will be available for your use but you are welcome to bring your own laptop.
- You must be listed as the Instructor of your course roster in ConnectCarolina in order to create your course site in Sakai. Please contact your departmental course scheduler officer to list you as Primary Instructor, Secondary Instructor, Proxy, or Dean's Designate in ConnectCarolina.
- NOTE: TAs cannot create course sites.
- If you need assistance with uploading content, please bring your laptop or files on a USB flash drive.
See ITS-Teaching & Learning Calendar