VoiceThread Workshop: Group Conversations around Media
|Date: Tuesday, October 08, 2013|
|Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Seats available: 7|
|Location: House Undergraduate Library, Room 034||Register/Cancel by: 10/7/2013 5:00 PM (ET)|
Join us at this workshop to learn all about VoiceThread! VoiceThread allows you to transform media into collaborative spaces with text, voice, and video commenting.
This workshop is intended to help you with:
- Becoming familiar with VoiceThread
- Learning how to create VoiceThreads
- Adding comments in text, voice, video, and freehand drawing
- Inviting others to view your VoiceThreads and add their comments
- Sharing or embedding your VoiceThreads in Sakai
Note that this workshop is with Thao Nghi Bui at the House Undergraduate Library in Room 034. Computer workstations will be available for your use.
Return to ITS Current Schedule