Friday, October 18, 2019
8:00 AM - 3:45 PM
On Friday October 18th, WPHIMA, in coordination with Slippery Rock University Department of Business- Health Information Management Program, will host our Fall Conference. Offering a dynamic group of speakers and presentations covering a balanced set of 6 CEU’s topics.
· Technology: The State-Of-The Art & Future Trends of Health Information Profession
· Technology: The Role of Health Information in Systems Engineering
· External Forces: How Patient Advocacy Shapes Public Policy
· Privacy & Security: Lifecycle of a Ransomware Event
· Coding: ICD- 10 High Level Updates
· Management Development: New Trends in Healthcare Reimbursement
Registration open through 10/16/2019 11:59 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
When you register online, you will have the option to pay by mail with a check or pay online with a credit card (AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa). You will receive two emails once you join – 1) a confirmation email and 2) a registration statement email which serves as your receipt (if you paid by credit card) or invoice (if you plan to pay by check).
If you are paying by check, make your check payable to KnowledgeConnex, include your invoice # that is on your registration statement email, and mail your check to KnowledgeConnex. The mailing address will be on the registration statement email.
During the week following the meeting, all paid attendees will receive an email with a link to the online evaluation and a CE certificate.
Regional Learning Alliance
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Click here for directions