This module addresses the specific responsibilities of the District Representative and the IEP team, as well as regulations and procedures related to the process of annual review. This training is intended for administrators, general and special education teachers, psychologists, social workers and guidance counselors.
• Information is available on the student’s progress
• Discussion on student strengths, needs and parent concerns
• Identification of new annual goals
• Reconsideration of programs and services
• Discussion on LRE
• Consensus and common understanding of the recommendations