Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How do I register for a course? Click on Events and then scroll down to the course you want to attend. Review the course information and then click on Register Now! If you have an account with us, enter your email address and password. If you don't remember your password, click on Click Here for Lost Password. If this is your first time attending a course with us, click on Click Here to Create a New Account. Are you registering more than one person? Click here to open the Group Registration Guide.
2. Will I receive copies of the speaker's slides? Each speaker determines several attributes involving the learning environment, including room setup, instructional format, needed supplies and what, if any, documents are given to the course attendees. Most speakers prefer to provide a course outline or related articles instead of their presentation slides. This is done to help protect the speaker's intellectual property.
3. What is the difference between a certificate and an Attendance Verification (AV)? A certificate attests the attendee has acquired a specific skill, specialty or advanced educational status. An attendance verification (AV) is a record of attendance or participation at a continuing education course/event. We only offer three courses (Dental Radiation Safety, Anesthesia and Medical Emergency for the Assistant and Local Anesthesia & Nitrous Oxide for Dental Hygienists) that actually receive a certificate. All other courses receive an attendance verification.
4. I attended a course but didn't receive my certificate or Attendance Verification (AV). What do I do? This is easy! Simply sign into your CE account using the My Account in the middle of the page. Once signed in, click on Certificates/AVs on the left-hand side. Your certificates and Attendance Verifications will be visible in the center of the page.
5. How do I access my CE credit history? This is easy! There are two ways to access your CE credit history. Click here to open the Guide to Accessing Your CE History.