Childbirth & Parent Education Classes
Class Materials, Transfer & Refund Policy
- If your class includes a workbook or Infant CPR kit, we will send it via US mail ten days before the class start date. We will use the address on your class registration form.
- If you request class materials be sent to a different address after they have been mailed to the address on your registration form, we will re-send them for an additional fee (CPR kit - $50, class booklet - $15).
- You may apply your registration fee to another class date without penalty if the transfer occurs at least ten days prior to the class start date.
- Within ten days of your scheduled class, fee transfer is not permitted except due to a medical condition certified by your provider.
Refunds for In-person or Live Remote Classes
- Refunds will be granted for classes cancelled ten or more days in advance of the class start date.
- If you must cancel a class due to a medical condition certified by your provider, a refund will be granted if requested any time prior to the class start.
- Classes cancelled after the class start are non-refundable.
Refunds for Coaching Sessions
- Refunds will be granted for coaching appointments cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you must cancel a coaching appointment due to a medical condition certified by your provider, a refund will be granted if the session is cancelled any time prior to its scheduled start time.
- If you miss a coaching appointment without notifying us, the session is non-refundable.
Online self-guided classes and booklets are non-refundable (Newborn Care, Breastfeeding, Understanding Birth).
Refunds are not automatically processed. Please call 832-825-3276 (option 3) if you are due a refund.