COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 19) Announcement:
In light of the increase in COVID-19 cases in the country and the State of Emergency in Massachusetts, Tufts University is making sweeping restrictions regarding coursework and visitors to campus. For more information, please visit https://coronavirus.tufts.edu/
Through April 30, 2020, all on-campus Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Continuing Education events will be canceled, postponed, or moved online:
- Postponed until Fall 2020 (Date TBD): 6th Annual Headache and Face Pain Symposium, scheduled for March 13-14, 2020
- Canceled: Enhancing Your Restorative Results with Soft Tissue Grafting, with Dr. James Kohner scheduled for March 27, 2020
- Canceled: YES: Crown Lengthening With Enhance Restorative Results, with Dr. James Kohner scheduled for March 28, 2020
- Postponed until Fall 2020 (Date TBD): Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Sedation Competency Course, with Drs. Rosenberg, Maller, and Hu scheduled for April 3-4, 2020
- Online-only: Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residency Programs (April 3-5 and April 16-18), pre-registration required
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we must abide by the guidelines set out and the recommendations of the state, putting the health of our community and visitors first. We will reach out to participants regarding their refunds.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish everyone the best of health now and in the future.
Welcome to the online registration page for Tufts Dental School Continuing Education courses!
If you have any questions or problems during the registration or payment process, please contact us at dentalCE@tufts.edu or 617-636-6629.
Want discounts on your courses? Check out our Loyalty Rewards Program!
For cancellation and refund information, please visit our homepage.